Affected by Flooding?

If you own, manage or work in a pub, club, brewery or off-licence that has been affected by the recent floods, Licensed Trade Support & Care may be able to help. They have provided support for over 200 years to those in the trade who need a helping hand when times are tough. 

Relevant support when it really matters

Here are some examples of how the LTC may be able to help you and your family.

Income – if you or your staff will lose income as a result of the pub damage and you are struggling to manage your essential living costs, the charity may be able to help with short term solutions, for example paying for regular essential monthly bills in your home.

If you or your staff have had your homes damaged and the insurance does not cover the cost of temporary accommodation, they maybe able to pay for this.

If essential items have been destroyed in

your home, again not covered by insurance,they

may be able to help replace them.

If you, your staff and families are ill, and need

special support which is not provided elsewhere

in the short term, they might be able to arrange



These are just some of the ways the LTC may be able to help, so please give them a call FREE on 0808 801 0550 to find out more. The helpline is open from 8am-8pm, 7 days a week. Calls are free from landlines and most mobile networks.

For go online  and type ‘flood’ to receive up-to-date information and practical advice.