Have your key staff registered for EU Settled Status?

25/3/21: Institute of Licensing seminar reminds delegates that if pub and hospitality staff are EU Nationals that they need to register with the EU Settlement Scheme before 30th June.

Visit the Government website for information here.

This is particularly important for those that are Personal Licence Holders as if they don’t register, the entitlement to work will not continue and their Personal Licence will lapse.

This will be particularly problematic for a DPS, because as soon as their Personal Licence lapses, that person can no longer be the DPS and as such the Premises cannot continue to sell alcohol.