National Pubwatch is staffed entirely by volunteers all of whom have other jobs and responsibilities so please understand that calls and emails may not always be immediately answered. We do not run or accredit local schemes and have no involvement in banning decisions. Any appeal against a local Pubwatch decision must be dealt with by that scheme.
- I have been banned and need advice
- I want to make a general enquiry
- I want to contact a NPW Regional Representative
I have been banned and need advice
- National Pubwatch does not get involved in local banning disputes – we do not run local Pubwatch schemes
- Any banning disputes or appeal must be resolved with the Pubwatch that banned you
- National Pubwatch will not be able to supply contact details of your local Pubwatch – these should be on any documentation you have been sent informing you of your ban. If you do not have an address the local Police or local authority licensing officer may be able to furnish you with such details or may be willing to pass on a letter of appeal.
- Do not contact any committee member or regional representative shown on this website regarding a Pubwatch ban – they will not be able to assist you.
I want to make a general enquiry
For general enquiries please use the contact details:
National Pubwatch PO Box 76958, London, N21 9FJ
I want to contact a NPW Regional Representative
If you would like to seek the help of a Regional Representative who has responsibility for your area please use the regional map shown below. Please note that National Pubwatch does not run or accredit local Pubwatch schemes and we will have no involvement in banning decisions. We reserve the right not to respond if your query relates to a banning or procedural decision taken by a local Pubwatch scheme.
Mobile: 07950 584025
- Mark Burns
- Joe Murray
Yorkshire and the Humber
- Stephen Lonnia
Mobile: 07710 763140
- Dave Barrett
East of England